We’ve crafted the perfect road safety solution to ensure drivers are alert, directed, and aware of what’s ahead without being dazzled.
These flares come in Professional or Commuter options in sets of 4, 6, 0r 10 and color options in orange, red, blue, amber, green, or custom.
Pricing: $314 (set of 4), $432, set of 6, and $650 (set of 10)
- 20+ Hour of runtime (continued flash)
- Powered by Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Charge all flares at once (using dual purpose carrying case)
- 6 hour recharge time from a completely depleted battery
- Battery status check with push of a button
- RDS™ (Rapid Deployment System): Automatically turns on flare when removed from the case (Winter gloves? No problem.)
- 4 flash patterns to choose from (2 sequential, 1 simultaneous, 1 steady-burn)
- IP66 water and dust rating
- 50,000 lbs (20,600 kg) crush strength (lab tested and certified)
- Flare specification: Weight = .5 lbs, Dimensions: L = 4.25 in, W = 3.5 in, H = 1 in
- Set includes: Carrying/Charging case, DC 12/24V car charger plug, AC wall charger plug
- 2-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Safety Made Simple
A confused or distracted drivers is a recipe for disaster. Provide drivers with a runway like approach light that can be seen further in advanced and distinguishable from the other vehicle light bars. There’s a reason why a “rabbit” light is used on runways for approaching aircraft.
✓ Automatic Synchronization of flares
✓ Rapid Deployment System (RDS) automatically turns flare on (gloves okay!)
✓ Endoskeleton carrying case makes deployment safe, quick, and easy!
Built Rugged. Built U.S.
Road equipment needs to be built to last. That was the foundation to the design of our square shaped smart flare. Manufactured and designed in our facility in California, the smart flare has an anticipated life span of 4+ years. With 2-year warranty and 24/7 support, the pi-lit® team has your back.
✓ Generation 2 flare – 22,600 kg (50,000 lbs) of crush strength. Yup, you read that right!
✓ IP66 Water and Dust Proof Rating
✓ Built, Designed, and Supported in the U.S.A
✓ 2-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Less then $0.90 cost per deployment
Traditional fuse flares cost $2 a pop and last 15 minutes. The Smart Sequential Road Flares cost less than $0.90 a deployment and prevents you from having to purchase a new pair of pants! Call it a win/win .
✓ No fire danger; prevent avoidable and costly fire damage
✓ Quick return on investment with enhanced safety
✓ No toxic or harmful fumes
✓ Unlike fuses flame flares, can be used in chemical or fuel spills